Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween, hooray!

Woke up super early today. Well, earlier than usual. Yesterday, Sam and I went shopping around to find some stuff to finish out my costume for today. We don't have plans to go anywhere,only handing out candy tonight. Just as we do every year. 

About 5 or 6 years ago, I found a sweet yellow vinyl coat and thought it would be perfect for a Jubilee costume. So, I bought it and every Halloween I plan on actually using it but never follow through. Finally, after years packed in a box, I am going to use it! I doubt most of the children will know who I am. X Men was an awesome cartoon back in my day. Watched it religiously. I really don't think kids today are familiar with it though, but its alright. 

I'm wondering, and not sure how I feel about this. A co-worker had a Halloween party. I was not invited. I'm not sure if I should be hurt by this. I don't really know how well liked I am at work. Everyone had talked about it and it seems that all were invited, except for myself. I would not have gone. So I guess I shouldn't be hurt. I'm not hurt, just a little confused. I think I want to be hurt. Come to think of it, I'm never invited anywhere by my co-workers. Well, that's a lie, sometimes they do invite me out for drinks. I have yet to take them up on their offers. Maybe I should make an effort to get out more. I've just always been a solitary person. I suppose that is why Sam and I are so good for each other. We like to hide away from the world. When we do go out, it's together. It's always fun and when we lay in bed at night and talk about it. This makes me content. When I was a child, all I wanted in the world was someone who would understand me. Having lots of friends is not a big deal to me, having someone like Sam is. So there, I've figured it out. I now know exactly how to feel about not being invited to a Halloween party. Perfectly fine.

So, here are a few pictures from the past few weeks. Oh, that's another thing! I am trying to take more pictures and videos. I want to be able to look back and have a visual to my memories. Anyway, back to the recent pictures. Since the colder weather is upon us, I am going to be baking a whole lot. So I started with some blueberry scones and then the other day I made some chocolate chip cookies. Yum! When I was digging out stuff for Halloween, we decided maybe we could stuff the Chewbacca costume and sit him on the porch, or not. 








No comments:

Post a Comment