Monday, November 22, 2010

Shamed.

I have not made good on ANY of my promises it seems. Well, I don't actually remember making promises, but I said I would try harder to do stuff. I have simply not tried at all. Ah well, It's the end of the year and frankly, I just don't care anymore. All I can think about now is how I'm going to get by the next couple of months. I've been sort of laid off from work and I managed to get myself a holiday job, unfortunately, said holiday job is not going to be able to provide decent hours. So, either way, I'm in a bit of a financial pickle. It's not that big a deal really. My guy is more than capable of handling our finances alone, but it just doesn't seem fair to me and I love being able to contribute. Especially during the holidays. Which brings me to another subject of great stress. I have no idea what to buy for the people I love this year. Mas keeps saying he doesn't want anything, but I love buying him gifts. So for the past 4 or 5 hours all I've done is browsed around Amazon, Ebay, and Etsy. Got a few ideas and I think it's gonna turn out well. I'm just super excited. This is the time of year I love most. Sweaters and coats. Baking and snuggling. It's awesome!

This is the part where I make a few vows and then 3 months later I come back and say how I didn't work on either. That's just how I work. Vow 1! Sew more. Vow 2! Band name. I can't think of anymore. Oh wait, I got it. Vow 3! Take more pictures and videos. I've got to remember to use my camera more often. I must! Alright, that's it for now. I'll be back. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment