Saturday, May 30, 2009

so sleeeeepy.

Ok, here is my weekly (not so much) entry. Finally got to get back to work today. Had my monthly report with my supervisor and asked her why I haven't been moved up to full time, she basically told me what I already knew. I have to work harder. Be more aggressive and make sales. So it has become apparent to me that I shall never be moved up to a full timer. I say this because I know that I am just not a very good salesgirl. I'm always saving my customers as much money as possible and giving them more time. Not false hope mind you, just more time. This is bad for a salesperson, I know this. It just bothers me that my job is all about numbers. They say it's not, that it's about people, and I wish that were true, but it is not and it's sad.

I had a week off and have put in a few applications. I hope to hear from someone soon.

Anyyyywayyyyy, enough belly aching. Mas's birthday is on tuesday and we are both working. Sadness I know, but birthdays just aren't big anymore. He doesn't like a lot of attention anyway and I don't want to embarass him because I hate that shit too. Big partys n'what not. We'll probably just go out for dinner and maybe watch Up. I got him a Black Lantern tee. I couldn't wait to give it to him so I gave it to him today. He loved it of course. He is a huge Green Lantern (Guy Gardner) fan and when all these new lantern colors starting coming out he immediately became a Black Lantern fan. I can't wait to get myself a Sapphire tee. I remember the first time I had heard of Star Sapphire, I thought "Wow! She looks awesome!". Then they made her super trampy looking and that put a bad taste in my mouth. However, she looked awesome in Justice League Unlimited. That costume was killer and Olivia D'iabo voiced her beautifully. So thanks to that series, I'm still a very big fan of Star Sapphire. Oh man, and now that X-Men the animated series is on DVD now, that would also make a most excellent gift for my guy.

So sad that I had to miss "Meet in the Middle" today. I really wanted to go out there and support the community. It amazes me how ignorant the valley truly is. They are going to feel so foolish. It truly makes me sad. Since I was a very little one, I have never trusted the church. Half of my family members are hardcore church goers and as much as I love them, I know they are seriously ill. I've seen and heard some dark and disturbing shit going on with the spawn of the head of the churches. And the leaders themselves are sometimes worse. Actually, most times. I'm just sayin'. Which brings me to Religulous. Most excellent film. Please, go watch it now if you haven't already.

Alright, that's all for now I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment