Wednesday, August 19, 2009

.

Whoaaaaa, it's been a super long time since I've shown any signs of life, but here I am. Updating a dead blog. Well, I got promoted at work. I am now the secretary for our alterations department. Yey. So yeah, I get to spend most of my time watching the ladies sew and help them steam and clean wedding gowns. It's a hoot. Aside from that everything is great. My brother and his wife are expecting a little boy they will name Noah in a couple of months and I'm excited about suprising them with some awesome gifts at the shower. I'm hoping to finish a baby blanket for little Noah and hopefully he'll keep it as long as I have kept mine. Since I don't have any plans of having any little ones of my own... EVER... I'm super excited about being an auntie. Alright, that's all for now. Need to buy my own computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment