Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quickly.

Alright, quick update. I had a lot of ideas for a post the last few days, but now that I'm sitting here in front of my computer I cannot for the life of me think of what those ideas were. Gah! Vexing.

A plan to drive to Monterey and visit the aquarium were botched by the rain and a call in from work. Hopefully, we will be able to make good on said plans next week. Can't wait, but not getting my hopes up too high.

Work has kind of sucked lately. This time last year, I remember being super busy and working all week long. We're getting a very slow start to the year. I hope it picks up soon, I'm getting stir crazy staying home so much. Well, that's not entirely true. I'm kind of loving it actually. I get to log in more hours on Pokemon Diamond (^.^) and Sam is really pushing me to work on music. Which is what I really needed. I'm not good at working hard at this sort of thing. I'm actually super lazy about it. I lack a whole lot of confidence in my abilities, and having Sam there to push me and encourage me makes it a thousand time better. When we work together, it's magical. I really can't wait to just finish something for once. We are so close and I should probably be working on music right now, instead of sitting here typing all of this. Alright, it's settled. I've got more important things to work on right now. I will now leave you with a couple of pictures I took.

Oh yeah! I'm getting some new spectacles this coming week. Yay!! It's been a pretty long time since I've had some new frames, so I'm stoked. I got some sweet little black ones, they kind of have a slight cat eye and are a bit dainty. Then I got some nice thick teal colored ones! I cannot wait to rock these. Sam said they work, so I'm taking his word for it. He's got pretty good taste, and when I wear the shoes and frocks that he picks out for me, I get tons of compliments. So I know he won't stir me wrong on this one. So excited!! Alright, back the snapshots. Later gators!


On the way to the optometrist, hail came down 40 minutes later.


Some deep dish pizza from The Chicago Connection. It was awesome.


My flowers are still alive. I have a green thumb. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment