Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a minor update, nothing special or interesting. As usual. 

I wanted to get this done before the game started. I had the hardest time waking up this morning. I wanted to wake up earlier to watch the Blackhawks game, but only managed to catch the end which is happening as I type this. Next up is the Bears game and I wanted to shower before it started. However I had a couple of pictures to upload so let's do this.

It's been a goal of mine to snap more photos, but I always forget and it so happens that I have a partner who HATES taking pictures. I love taking his picture, but I swore that I wouldn't without his permission. Also, I don't consider myself to be photogenic at all, so I don't like to do a lot of me stuff. So here are three snapshots I managed to get. Nothing special, as stated before. Just random stuff. 


Saw this car on the road and just had to snap it. It made us both giggle.  


This was at the grocery. Go Bears!


And of course, Cloudy cat. Being adorable. Pft, what's new?

That is all. Later gators.
Go Bears!

1 comment: