Friday, May 15, 2009

whole lotta random

Just a little something to keep this thing alive. So I'm a wrestling fan and at the moment the only wrestling I'm watching is Friday Night Smackdown. I haven't had cable for years now so there's no AAA lucha libre or RAW or anything going on here anymore. Which sucks, but I'm just not making enough money to afford cable. Sadness I know. Anyhow, I'm really happy with this years "draft". Tonight was great. Got to see some great matchups and the ladies division isn't such an embarassment anymore. Let's face it, once Trish left and Lita got injured, it had gone downhill, majorly. The ladies are stepping up and getting better every week. Glad to see Gail Kim back. She's lucha trained and that's always awesome. LOVE Maryse, she's just got "it". Malina is great and has a monster finisher. Not sure if I'm spelling their names correctly, but too lazy to google them. Also, loved the opening match. The worlds greatest tag team Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass VS. Johnny Morrison and CM Punk. Wonderful match. So impressive and definitely going to be fun to watch this all play out. So yeah, enough wrestling talk.

I've had the past 3 days off of work and haven't really done anything productive. Cleaned the bathroom and fridge. Finally beat Pokemon fire red. Woo I'm a pokemon league champ. Booyah. Religulous came in the other day (netflix) and we watched it twice. It's just a fun watch. Scary, but entertaining. Religion scares and infurriates me. Can't wait to buy a new game for my DS. Can't buy a new one until the last one has been beaten. I had found this old GBA Pokemon game in the living room and decided to play it since the DS plays GBA games and I've been a slave to it, but not any longer! I am freed and can't wait to get a new one. I'm considering a few titles, but it's gonna be hard to decide.

Passion Pit has got a new album out the 19th! Can't wait. So I guess that is something to look forward to. Oh yeah, when we were leaving the grocery store this evening, heard this white dude bumping Lazy Sunday in his Chevy Malibu. It was lovely. Love The Lonley Island.

Alright, that should be it for now. Perhaps next entry will be about how much I hate my job and how hard it is finding a new one.

Peace out Blizzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment