Sunday, February 12, 2017

Intentions

I fully intended to make a post about how January went. It was going to be a January in Review type post. Then the inauguration happened and I got thoroughly depressed. I want to say that I'm out of the that funk but I can't. Severely bummed. There's so much work to be done. I'm so proud to have friends who go out and protest any chance they get. Who make art and music and are defiant. They are resisting and I wish I could be right next to them. Work life didn't really help at all as most of my co-workers are young white women who are uncomfortably happy with life right now. I'm thankful that I get to be on the team with the only people of color in the store. There's definitely some comradery back there. So, that is pretty much my year so far.

I decided to start a new blog. I named it after my pop zine and I'm probably going to abandon this one. I'll be posting about music, upcoming events, past events. It's basically going to be the same old same old as this blog. I don't know why I feel the need to do this, but I'm doing it. I'll probably be back to bitch and complain mostly. Separate the negative from the positive. Anyway, here's the link: Pansy Pop.

Lazy Bones is semi-retired. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment