Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ever so tired.

It has been a wack-o bonkers month so far. It feels as though I've been on auto-pilot this whole time. It isn't so bad really. Working a lot means more money, right? Eh, whatevs. All I know is that I am exhausted. I just want some time to work on stuff I actually enjoy doing. Music, sewing, reading, and just lazying around the house a bit. I know things are gonna slow down at work soon and I'll be begging to work.
In the meantime, I intend to spend this Sunday watching the Blackhawks game, working on music, start a sewing project, and of course, Lost. The season finale. I'm wayyyyy excited! It is insane how many hours one can put into a tv show, but its just so fun. It almost makes me sad to know its gonna be over in less than 24 hours. Yet, I am dying to know what this was all for!! What will happen to Jack now that he's the protector of the Island!? Will he be alone? Will he even succeed in defeating the man in black??!! Surely he will. He must! Gah! I can't wait ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment